So, I entered a photo contest about 6 hours before the deadline the other day. Turns out, my picture was chosen to be a finalist. Eh, it has nothing do to with my photography but my belly instead! How fun, right?!
Anyway I'm begging, pleading, er, kindly asking that you go to this site: http://www.babygizmo.com/vote to vote. You can only vote once per IP address per 24 hour period and it is a fairly short voting period, ending at 10:00pm (CST) Friday, April 2, 2010.

Anyway I'm begging, pleading, er, kindly asking that you go to this site: http://www.babygizmo.com/vote to vote. You can only vote once per IP address per 24 hour period and it is a fairly short voting period, ending at 10:00pm (CST) Friday, April 2, 2010. The prize is not fame nor fortune ;) but instead a fun piece of baby gear, and a great story for Baby Stella.

So, here I am, shamelessly begging... Please go VOTE!!! for me and baby Stella at 30 weeks! Feel free to re-share on your Facebook or Blog too. Hey, it gives you something to write about ;)
Muah!


8 comments:
Voted :)
voted! ;)
Woo Hoo! I voted. So now I have to ask... is that beautiful wall behind you wall papered? Or is it a photography back drop? If it is wall paper I am extrememly jealous of the whole room! I would LOVE to find a place in my house for something that pretty and interestng!
Well I voted, and I honestly think yours is the cutest! And I'm so jealous that you can take pictures that great of yourself!!!
Sheyenne, I wish I had a whole room with walls like that! The "wall" is actually my daughters headboard placed on the floor with a leftover piece of trim from when we did a house project and the "floor" is a bamboo floor protector. :)
Thanks ladies!
Voted from home, voted on my cell phone, voted from work...:o)
Posted on my blog too!
Lovely pic! I voted! I got the word from Suzy Homemaker. good luck with everything. Stella is a beautiful name:)
Voted! I love that photo!
-h
Post a Comment